1995 ORION is born and begins to specialize in high-tech inbound contact center support services for Intel, Xerox and technology start-ups.
- 1996 ORION starts innovative outbound campaigns for Associates Financial Services and Ford Consumer Finance using internally developed data models to provide highly qualified leads.
- 1998 ORION develops and operates mortgage industry contact centers (inbound, outbound, web chat) for Bank of America, Citi, Centex Home Equity and other leading lenders.
- 2000 ORION has over 700 employees.
- 2004 ORION takes equity stake in leading offshore contact center provider and contributes technology infrastructure for international VOIP.
- 2006 ORION builds and operates call centers in Brownsville, Texas expands Spanish language services.
- 2007 ORION wins American Teleservices Association's "Technovation" Award.
- 2009 ORION sells its call centers and infrastructure to a third party and begins to focus on consulting and healthcare patient engagement strategies and technology.
- 2010 ORION builds out web-based patient engagement ecosystem and beta tests among chronic disease patient populations in San Antonio, Texas.
- 2011 ORION makes strategic investments in private healthcare technology companies
- 2012 ORION begins working on patient engagement strategies with UT Health Science Center San Antonio.
- 2013 ORION launches a patient vital sign tracking app in iTunes and Google Play (Android and iOS), this mobile technology is sold to private healthcare technology company later that year.
- 2013 ORION begins patient engagement consulting based on experience with hard to reach chronic disease patients.
- 2014 ORION integrates the Qualcomm 2Net Hub API into patient engagement apps.
- 2014 ORION develops business intelligence web platform for real-time analytics.
- 2016 ORION begins to develop voice recognition Echo Skills to help facilitate accessibility to in-home patient monitoring.
For More Information
email us: OrionMarketing@protonmail.com